Werner Corryvreckan Paddle - Bent
Item: 75529.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $296.00
$370.00 You Save 20%
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Full-size, high-angle blades are ideal for well conditioned paddlers who want to get the most out of every stroke.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Premium fiberglass blades provide lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- The oval-shaped shaft provides a comfortable, secure grip.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
|Blade Size:||20.25 cm W x 49 cm L (7.9" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||721 sq cm / 111.8 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 31.5 oz (893 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Reduces Flutter
- Advanced Paddling Techniques
- Day Trips
Comments about Werner Corryvrecken Paddle - Bent:
Lightweight, comfortable, powerful. Love the way the paddle feels in my hands, perfectly balanced. Great stroke control. Bent shaft reduces fatigue on long hauls.
- Was this a gift?:
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS OverHaul Deck Bag
On Sale: NRS Sea Kayak Paddle Float
On Sale: NRS Bungee Paddle Leash
On Sale: Brunton 58 Kayak Compass
On Sale: Danuu Buddy 15-18' Kayak Cover
On Sale: Werner Shuna Paddle - Bent
On Sale: Werner Corryvreckan Paddle
On Sale: Werner Corryvrecken Carbon Paddle