Werner Skagit CF Paddle
Item: 75539.02 | Product Description »
- The Skagit is perfect for low-angle recreational paddlers seeking great performance at a great price.
- Carbon reinforced nylon blades are super lightweight and durable.
- Advanced blade design enables smooth, efficient strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
|Blade Material:||Carbon-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||15.6 cm W x 49 cm L (6.1" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||605 sq cm / 93.8 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||220 is 32 oz (907 g)|
The Werner Skagit Paddles offer unbeatable value and performance for casual recreational kayakers. Its advanced blade design sets it apart from other economical paddles.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Skagit CF Paddle
Q:Are the shafts on these paddles oval or round?Asked on 1/25/2014 by Paddler Poet from Erie PA
A:The shaft is round on either end and in the center of the paddle, but
flatten out a little (oval) where you place your hands on either side to
paddle. I have very small hands/grip, and this paddle is much easier to
paddle with than the standard paddles.Answered on 1/25/2014 by Anonymous
A:The shaft is slightly oval in the areas where you hands fit on the paddle.Answered on 1/27/2014 by Clyde from NRS