Werner Skagit FG Paddle
Item: 75538.02 | Product Description »
- The Skagit is perfect for low-angle recreational paddlers seeking great performance at a great price.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are lightweight and durable.
- Advanced blade design enables smooth, efficient strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||15.6cm W x 49cm L (6.1" W x 19.3" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||605 sq cm|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||964 g = 34 oz at 220 cm = 86.6 in|
|Application:||Touring - low angle|
|Werner Paddle Styles:||Recreational paddle|
The Werner Skagit Paddles offers unbeatable value and performance for casual recreational kayakers. Its advanced blade design sets it apart from other economical paddles.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Day Trips
Comments about Werner Skagit FG Paddle:
I purchased two of these paddles to use with our sit on top kayak. They break down easily for storage and transport and feel solid when you use them. They are also very simple to take apart and adjust.
Service and delivery comments:
Before deciding on this paddle I called NRS for help deciding which one to get. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The items were delivered on time. I will continue to purchase products from NRS.
- Was this a gift?: