Werner Cyprus Carbon Paddle
Item: 75512.02 | Product Description »
- Great for skilled, average-strength kayakers looking for an efficient, easy-to-handle high-angle paddle.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Small diameter shaft is ideal for smaller hands.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||18cm W x 46cm L (7.1" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||610 sq cm / 94.5 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 23.5 oz / 665 g|
|Application:||Touring - high angle|
The Cyprus is Werner's most popular Performance Core high-angle paddle. The versatile mid-size blades fit a wide range of kayakers for both technical paddling and all-around touring.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Cyprus Carbon Paddle
Q:I want a 210 cm paddle but am not sure about the standard or small shaft size selection options. Can you tell me how to properly choose the shaft size?Asked on 11/18/2012 by Larry from Olympia, Wa
A:Use Werner's paddle shaft sizing guide to determine what will work best for you - http://www.nrsweb.com/global/hand_chart.pdfAnswered on 11/19/2012 by Clyde from NRS