Werner Ikelos Carbon Paddle - Bent
Item: 75509.02 | Product Description »
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Large blades provide stable bracing and rolling, a mighty catch and a smooth follow-through for maximum performance on the water.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Small diameter shaft is ideal for smaller hands.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||19.75cm W x 48.5cm L (7.8" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||710 sq cm / 110 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 27.75 oz / 787 g|
|Application:||Touring - high angle|
The Ikelos is an aggressive High Angle design for experienced paddlers who want a durable, lightweight paddle with both smooth linking and powerful forward strokes.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Reduces Flutter
- Advanced Paddling Techniques
Comments about Werner Ikelos Carbon Paddle - Bent:
Recently began paddling my surf ski after a two year layoff. My technique was way off with the wing paddle I was using. I traded my wing paddle with my son for his Ikelos and what a difference. I was able to concentrate on paddling without thinking about the paddle. A comfort level came about with the Ikelos that I was unable to attain at this time with the wing. A week later I took delivery of my own Ikelos from NRS. Money well spent.
- Was this a gift?: