Werner Shuna Carbon Paddle
Item: 75534.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $280.00
$350.00 You Save 20%
- Great for skilled, average-strength kayakers looking for an efficient, easy-to-handle high-angle paddle.
- Carbon fiber continuous-weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durability.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Size:||18.25 cm W x 46 cm L (7.1" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||615 sq cm / 95 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 26.75 oz (758 g)|
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Minimizes Fatigue
Comments about Werner Shuna Carbon Paddle:
Great paddle! Used it for a week-long trip to Glacier Bay National Park in Alaska earlier this summer and found the lighter weight and greater rigidity of the paddle to be very helpful in keeping fatigue to a minimum through long days in the cockpit. Also have used the paddle in rolling practice and shorter evening paddles from home. I do feel like I have to treat it more carefully than the plastic-bladed paddles (also Werner high-angle paddles) that I have been using, but I have not yet experienced any indications of real fragility.
Service and delivery comments:
Delivery was quick!
- Was this a gift?: