Werner Tybee FG IM Paddle
Item: 75549.02 | Product Description »
- High angle design direct from the Performance line is the best if you like using a faster cadence.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades are versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- An asymmetrical dihedral blade design reduces blade flutter for a more stable stroke with less fatigue.
- Premium shaft is smooth, comfortable and durable and available in both standard or small diameter.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||18.25cm W x 43cm L (7" W x 17" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||608 sq cm / 94 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 36 oz / 1035 g|
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Tybee FG Paddle
Q:What is the difference between standard and small diameter? Last time I bought this paddle, I don't remember having to choose the diameter. Pretty sure I have 210 cm. on length. Looking to pick up another one before next season.Asked on 12/24/2012 by Eileen from New Castle, CO
A:On our product page for the paddle, look down on the lower right at the More Descriptions block. There you'll find a link to "Shaft Diameter Print Out" that explains the two shaft diameters.Answered on 12/24/2012 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Day Trips
Comments about Werner Tybee FG IM Paddle:
Is a good lite touring paddle for Florida rivers
- Was this a gift?:
Comments about Werner Tybee FG Paddle:
This my second paddle that I've owned, I bought this on a friends reccomendation. I couldn't be happier for the price. It's light weight, and has a solid feel when you really need to dig in for a tight maneuver.
- Was this a gift?: