Werner Player Paddle - Bent 30 Degree
Item: 75695.01 | Product Details »
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Premium fiberglass blades provide lightweight responsiveness and durability.
- Down-turned blades enter the water sooner for more initial power and won't get in your way for free-style moves.
- Mid-size blades fit a wide range of paddling styles.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Size:||20.75 cm W x 46 cm L (8" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||690 sq cm / 107 sq in|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||197 is 36 oz (1021 g)|
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. This strain is usually caused by a previous injury, over gripping the paddle shaft and can be acute for those who paddle in rough water conditions where five fingers of contact to the shaft must be maintained. The key benefits that are unique to our Neutral Bent Shaft are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand. The slightly heavier shaft weight, when compared to a straight shaft, is offset by the ergonomic benefits.