H2 Glue Instructions
- Kayak Outfitting
Recommended safety precautions
- Work in a well ventilated area (garage or shady area works well)
- Use a respirator and chemical resistant gloves (i.e. Nitrile gloves)
- Rough up the plastic surface with sandpaper.
- Clean surface with denatured alcohol.
- Apply a uniform, but thin coat to both surfaces with the attached brush (Porous surfaces such as minicell may require two or more extra coats).
- Allow sufficient time for the solvents to dissipate and the surfaces to feel tacky.
- Apply pressure to ensure good contact between the two items.
- Press surfaces together, applying pressure to ensure good contact of the adhesive films.
- Allow 2-4 hours drying time.
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0 is required to view printable directions