NRS HDPE Frame Casting Platform For Front Thigh Hook
Small - 54"
Small - 48"
Board Surface Texture
Small - 54"
Small - 48"
- The underside frame-pipe support extends past the front of the platform, allowing you to attach your NRS Front Thigh Hook, Item # 93026.02 (purchase separately). You should also run an NRS strap from the pipe to a raft D-ring for extra support.
- The platform is made from our 3/4" high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material and attaches to the Angler Seat Bar. The raised pattern slip-resistant surface gives you excellent footing, even when wet.
- HDPE doesn't absorb water, is low maintenance and perfect for your fishing adventures.
- The platform has been enlarged and shaped to give you more standing area.
- Available in three sizes, to accommodate boat with different frame sizes.
- The Small - 48" casting platform is for boats with 48" wide frames.
- The Small - 54" casting platform is for boats with 54" wide frames.
- The Large casting platform is for boats with 60" wide or larger frames.
- Our LoPro™ fittings provide easy installation and adjustment.
- Made from hot-forged aluminum alloy for a strength-to-weight ratio that can't be beat, the LoPro is the heart of the NRS frame system.
|Casting Platform Sizes:|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6063-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
|Small - 48"||21 7/8"||19 3/4"||11 1/2"||x||18"||20 1/2"||12"|
|Small - 54"||21 7/8"||19 3/4"||11 1/2"||x||18"||20 1/2"||12"|
|Large||25 1/8"||23"||12"||21 1/2"||27"||27"||12"|
- Install the U-bolts into the platform LoPros. It may be necessary bend the horns of the U-bolts so that they line up with the holes in the LoPros. This small amount of bending can usually be done by hand.
- Place the hanger bars onto the platform LoPros and add the nuts and washers, but don’t tighten them yet.
- Position the platform in front of the raised seat bar. The LoPro on the hanger bar should line up with the angled parts of the seat bar. The bars on the platform can be moved from side to side to aid in lining up the castings.
- Once everything is lined up, install the U-bolts in the hanger bar LoPros and tighten all of the lock nuts.
- Thread a strap through the hole in the front of the platform and run it to a D-ring or other solid attachment point in front of the platform to help support the user’s weight.
- To ensure the longevity of these and all frame parts, periodically check the tightness of all the nuts and platform bolts.