Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator & Cleaner
- Used alone, Aquaseal takes 8-12 hours to cure. It is a moisture-cure adhesive, so it can take longer in low humidity areas.
- Mixing Cure Accelerator at a 1-part Accelerator to 3-4 parts Aquaseal or Seam Grip adhesives, you reduce tack time to 15 minutes and full cure to two hours or less.
- Cure Accelerator is a great cleaner when prepping the repair area, and for removing excess adhesive.
- It's also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue, and other resins from various surfaces including glass, plastic and metal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Cure Accelerator contains a thickening agent to comply with certain child safety laws. After setting for a while it can settle out and thicken. To return it to a liquid state, shake it for at least a minute. And always keep it tightly closed to prevent evaporation.