The Kokatat Hydrus 3.0 Whirlpool Bibs are a budget-friendly alternative to typical dry pants and offer versatile on-the-water protection. Mate them with a drytop for full immersion protection.
- Lightweight Hydrus 3.0 fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable with a tough nylon outer layer and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- A proprietary polyurethane micro-porous inner coating quickly transfers water vapor away from your body.
- When combined with a double-skirted dry top or semi-dry paddling jacket, the Whirlpool Bib gives you a versatile system comparable to a dry suit. The top can be worn separately with a sprayskirt, or combined with the Whirlpool Bibs.
- The latex neck gasket on a dry top is a dryer closure than the neoprene neck on a semi-dry top, which can let some water in.
- Latex ankle gaskets keep water out and hook-and-loop cuffs protect the gaskets.
- 330 denier Hydrus Tough material on the seat and knees for added durability in those high-wear areas.
- Features a zippered self-draining chest cargo pocket and adjustable suspenders.
- Factory-sealed seams ensure waterproofness.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which
are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »