Frame Instructions: Stern Seat Mount Frame
Stern Seat Mount Components:
- (2) Bent Side Rails
- (1) Seat Rail
- (1) Universal Seat Mount
- (4) U-bolts
- (8) Washers and Locking Nuts
- (1) Angler Swivel Seat with nuts, bolts and washers
Note: Seat is packaged separately. Cross bar is not included.
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above. (Note: These bent rails are asymmetrical; please make sure to match the similar ends of these side rails when connecting them to the seat rail and frame cross bar.)
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of the short cross bar and add the seat.
- Set the side rails on the seat rail and cross bar and install the U-bolts. Add the washers and nuts, leaving them loose.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.