The Lower Salmon River Boating Guide Book
- Full-spread, detailed color maps provide mile-by-mile information. With book in hand, maps read from bottom to top to match the downstream flow of the river.
- Boaters can reference this guidebook for information on permits and restrictions, shuttle drive times and river etiquette.
- Also includes, history of the Lower Salmon and Snake Rivers and information on geology, wildlife and plant life.
- The spiral-bound format makes it easy to turn pages and fold the book as needed.
- High-quality waterproof paper prevents ink from smearing and is tear resistant to keep your guide intact throughout your trip.
Size: 9" x 14'" waterproof
|Author:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Size:||9" x 14"|