Perfect for beginner paddlers looking to charge harder, the NRS Men's Helium Jacket takes entry-level splash wear up a notch, combining waterproof-breathable fabric construction with an overskirt that mates with a sprayskirt tunnel.
- Constructed with waterproof, breathable HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric, a technical material that repels water while letting excess heat and moisture escape.
- Action-cut design allows maximum mobility, room to layer and comfort under a PFD.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Kayak overskirt mates with a sprayskirt tunnel to seal the cockpit.
- A small shoulder pocket placed for accessibility when wearing a PFD keeps essentials safe with an Aquaguard water-resistant zipper.