NRS Baron 4 Inflatable SUP Board
This product is no longer available, but we’ve got more options for you:
Long, wide and built to glide, the 11'4" NRS Baron 4 Inflatable SUP is the board of choice for paddlers seeking smooth cruising on rivers, lakes and bays.
- The big, stable Baron 4 gives you a sturdy platform for river running, touring, fitness paddling and even SUP yoga, and the tapered tail makes it surprisingly agile for its size.
- With 247 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Baron 4 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 230 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Baron 4 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Dimensions:||11' 4" L x 36" W x 4" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-230 lbs.|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|