NRS Heron Fishing Inflatable SUP Board
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for enhanced durability, let the Heron handle the abrasion and abuse of adventure anglers.
- 7" dual side chambers act like outriggers creating an extremely stable platform for fishing.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Daisy chain strips along the bow and stern of the board provide limitless options for attaching gear.
- Adjustable bungee rigging on the bow and stern helps secure coolers and tackle boxes.
- Two YakAttack accessory mounts on the side tubes, perfect for rod holders and a third accessory mount on the center deck pad.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||11' x 39" W x 7" diameter tubes, 5" D|
|Paddler Size Range:||100-300 lbs.|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Number of D-rings:||3|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|