NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak
This product is no longer available, but we’ve got more options for you:
The boat that redefined "ducky." The NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak fits in the trunk of your car, inflates in just minutes and is so burly that it can run the Grand Canyon. A hit with beginners and experts alike.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Shorter waterline and high rocker angles make this boat quick and responsive, while 11" tubes and a 35.5" width make it stable enough for beginners, as well as big water.
- Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- The inflatable thwart seat is glued in for reliable, stable comfort.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||1|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|