NRS Quiver Inflatable SUP Boards
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- One D-ring on the deck for a water bottle or drybag, one on the tail for a leash and an additional D-ring on the underside of the nose for tie-downs.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on both the front and tail to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, two Whitewater fins, two All-Water fins, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||9.8: 9'8" L x 36" W x 6" T |
10.4: 10'4" L x 35" W x 6" T
|Weight:||9.8: 26 lbs |
10.4: 28 lbs
|Volume:||9.8: 325 L |
10.4: 355 L
|Paddler Size Range:||9.8: 130-250 lbs |
10.4: 130-250 lbs
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Number of D-rings:||3|
|Number of Handles:||5|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|