NRS Slant Seat Stern Frame
- Built to fit 14' and longer rafts.
- The NRS Raft Stern Frame adjusts to fit any stern tube height.
- The 4' long, 1' wide HDPE Slant Seat attaches to the Cross Bar and Foot Bar with hot-forged aluminum pegs. The pegs are attached with countersunk carriage bolts.
- The Stern Frame with Low-Back Seat (Item # 92007.04) is a great alternative when boats are not being stacked with the frames on.
- The Raft Stern Frame with Slant Seat has the same 36" long Stern Side Rails and 78" wide Foot Bar as the Stern Frame with Low-Back Seat.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, HDPE Slant Seat with pegs and 8" Oar Mounts.
|Dimensions:||For boats with =66|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||3 (4' straps)|
Slant Seat Board is 48" L x 12" W x 3/4" D.
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above. (Note: These bent rails are asymmetrical to allow you to choose the best placement of the oar mounts along the length of the side rail. Please make sure to match the similar ends of the side rails, when connecting them to the seat and foot bars. To change the placement of the oar mounts without placing them on a bend, simply reverse the direction that the side rails are connected.)
- Place the U-bolts over the side rail and then push the LoPro Fitting onto it.
- Add the washers and locking nuts, leaving them loose.
- Place the HDPE Seat over the center of the seat rail and foot bar, short end on the foot bar. Press U-bolts up through the forged pegs, add washers and locking nuts, leaving them loose.
- Lay the frame up on the stern of the boat. Adjust the frame to the rise of the stern tubes and tighten all the nuts. On each LoPro and forged peg, tighten the nuts down evenly. Tighten until snug, there's no need to overtighten.
- Add oar mounts to the side rails.