The Primus Essential Trail Backpacking Stove is compact, lightweight and easy to use. Plus, the precise flame control and wind-blocking pot supports come in handy in unfavorable conditions.
- Easy to use. Simply screw in a fuel canister, turn the gas valve and ignite.
- Control valve ensures precise flame control.
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology™ offers a lower center of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact.
- Wind-blocking pot supports keep the flame strong and steady in windy conditions while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes.
- With 8600 BTU heat output, the stove will boil a liter of water in 3 1/2 minutes.
- Weighing only 4 ounces, it's easy to pack no matter how minimalist you go.
- Fuel canister not included.