The Princeton Tec EOS II MPLS Headlamp is designed and built to meet the most rigorous of demands both in application and environment, regardless of the hazard present. With adjustable attachments for adaptability, the EOS II delivers 130 lumens and long burn times.
- A single MaxBright LED delivers an extremely bright, efficient beam of smooth white light. 130 lumens.
- Features sophisticated regulated circuit LEDs to maintain the initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage, meaning maximum brightness with longer burn times.
- Attach to a standard nylon head strap or mount to your helmet with the included NVG Adapter Plate.
- Waterproof to 3.3 ft (1 meter).
- A single switch operates two modes: Spot High and Spot Low with a burn time of up to 108 hours.
- Three AAA batteries included.