Play today, haul gear tomorrow with the midsize NRS River Cat™ cataraft. Its quick reflexes shine on "rapid" day trips, while 25" tubes will carry you and all your stuff to that secluded river campsite.
- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes.
The image shows a 72" W x 120" L frame on a set of 14' River Cataraft tubes.
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 25" tube diameters keep you floating high and manuevering swiftly, even under heavy loads.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 11' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.