The famous NRS Heavy Duty Strap, sold since 1978, has an unlimited number of uses—but for certain tasks you can't beat the NRS Loop Strap. Loops Straps hitch to frame bars and racks, so they stay put to simplify rigging.
Use the #straphacks hashtag to share your ingenious uses for NRS Straps!
- Loop Straps are sold in pairs. You get two buckle end sections and two webbing end sections. This gives you two complete Loop Straps.
- NRS Loop Straps simplify tying down loads on boats, cars and ATVs by easily attaching to common sizes of bars on frames and racks.
- Thread webbing through the loops to attach the two sections to your roof rack or raft frame. Connect them with the buckle, cinch down your load and forget about it.
- Complicated ratchet straps and cheap knock-offs can't compete with NRS Straps for strength, dependability and ease of use.
- Low-stretch polypropylene webbing is rated for a 1,500 lbs. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS). We treat the webbing with a UV-protective solution for a longer useful life.
- Side-by-side stainless-steel springs create a strong, even bite in our custom-built heavy-duty cam buckle.
- A prominent size indicator on the buckle takes away guess work, and we also weave he size into the into the webbing.