NRS 1.5" HD Tie-Down Straps
Item: 60006.01 | Product Details »
- The 1.5" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 2,000 pounds, so you can lash in your gear with confidence.
- We also soak the webbing in our proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our heavy-duty buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his.
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps.
- Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them.
- You'll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper... everywhere.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many."
Tired of that tangled mess of NRS straps in your garage? Don't worry, there's a better way. In this Quick Tips video, we show you how to roll your straps for tidy storage. It's simple and easy to do, and will make finding the right strap when you need it much easier.
As you accumulate a bunch of NRS straps (which you will), keeping them organized will save you a lot of frustration. This video shows one method, putting each of the different lengths on a separate strap.
NRS 1 HD Tie Down straps make rigging rafts, tying down kayaks and securing gear on cars simple. But one question you may find yourself asking is what to do with the leftover length of webbingthe tailafter youve tightened down an NRS strap. In this video, we show you how to daisy chain the webbing on a tie-down strap, a simple an effective method for dealing with the strap tail to keep it out of the way.
|Lashing Capacity:||2,000 lbs.|