NRS MaverIK II Inflatable Kayak
Item: 86019.01 | Product Details »
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- With an extended waterline and high rocker angles, this boat tracks like a champ without feeling sluggish.
- 11" tubes and a 35.5" width make the MaverIK II extremely stable, and the 12'5" length provides excellent wave riding ability.
- Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- The inflatable thwart seats are glued in for reliable, stable comfort.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Vista PFD - Closeout