NRS Men's Grizzly 2.0 Shorty Wetsuit
Item: 17260.03 | Product Details »
- 2 mm high-stretch neoprene keeps you warm in cooler conditions without unnecessary bulk, while the smooth nylon interior is comfortable against bare skin.
- "Grizzly" cut with more room around the chest, waist and thighs to fit the larger paddlesports enthusiast.
- We've added rugged ToughTex™ material to the seat for extended durability.
- Generous armholes give you excellent range of motion.
- Durable flat-lock seams lie flat on your skin for greater comfort.
- Our Fuse Cut™ technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch.
- The extra-long, double-pull YKK® front relief zipper makes it easy to "go" on the go.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Weight:||1.65 lbs size G-L|
|Neoprene:||2 mm neoprene|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.