NRS Rapid Rescuer PFD
Item: 40025.01 | Product Details »
- With box-stitched stress points, reinforced shoulder straps and a 500-denier Cordura® shell, the NRS Rapid Rescuer is tough enough to handle any situation.
- Two huge front pockets stretch to hold anything from a GPS to a VHF. Quick release buckles with adjustable nylon webbing secure the pockets shut.
- Quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel ring, for "live bait" and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- Three lash tabs on the front are great for a knife, whistle or anything else you need to keep handy.
- On the back there's an additional lash tab for a strobe, and a chem-light holder, for visibility in low light and night operations.
- Long strips of reflective tape on the front and back of the jacket increase visibility.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches, with 8 adjustment points to ensure a secure fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Type V PFD. With 22 lbs of flotation, adjustability to fit chest sizes from 30 to 58 inches, and all the features you will ever need in a rescue vest the NRS Rapid Rescuer can handle any situation.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||22 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|