- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 320-denier TriTon™ fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- The attached latex socks keep the water out and your feet much warmer.
- With the help of the internal suspenders, you can comfortably wear the top of the suit down around your waist while away from the water.
- A self-draining thigh pocket and a splash proof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper seals out water.
- Seams are sealed with tough liquid rubber RSeal™ so they cannot leak, ever.
- Tough latex gaskets provide a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Reflective material on the wrists and piping help visibility in low-light and foggy conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
|Material:||320-denier, 3 layer TriTon™|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Buckle-closure waist belt|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.