- Aquaseal repairs small holes by itself and makes a great adhesive for patches.
- Tear-Aid patches stick to just about anything for a waterproof, abrasion resistant, air tight seal.
- Waterproof nylon material for permanent patches can be used on garments made of GORE-TEX or urethane coated fabrics.
- Max Wax by Aquaseal for lubricating zippers.
- Alcohol prep pads and sandpaper for prepping patch sites.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »