NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves - Closeout
Item: 25040.01 | Product Details »
- Tips of the thumb and first two fingers can be slipped out for tying knots, working camera controls and other fine motor operations. Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way.
- 2 mm neoprene provides warmth on cool boating days.
- Grippy silicone palm pattern for paddle and oar control.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Men's Boater's Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS MightyLight Dry Sack
On Sale: NRS Co-Pilot Knife
On Sale: NRS Guide Gloves
On Sale: NRS Fuse Gloves