- Our Tuff Sack features the innovative StormStrip™ system coupled with heavy duty plastic buckles to provide a great seal and a convenient carrying handle.
- A rugged 18-oz. body and 30-oz. PVC/polyester bottom combine to create a bag that will last for years.
- Includes a 1 inch D-ring on the closure strip. Tie it, clip it, attach it anywhere.
- XSmall is great for sunscreen, keys and snacks. Medium or Large bags are ideal for sleeping bags and clothes. X-Long (XL) is the perfect size for a Roll-A-Table or tent, and has a side-carry handle for easy transport.
- Sizes are measured fully packed and closed.
Professional outfitters around the globe rely on NRS Tuff Sacks to keep gear dry all season long, season after season.
Knowing how to properly seal a drybag is essential to keeping clothes, outdoor gear and personal items dry while rafting canoeing, kayaking and camping. In this video, we show you how to seal a top-loading dry bag by folding down and fastening the closure to achieve a water-tight seal. Using this method, a quality waterproof drybag will do an effective job of keeping water out and keeping your stuff dry.
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||18 oz. PVC body and 30 oz. bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|XS||6.5" Dia x 12.5" H||6||366|
|S||7.5" Dia x 13" H||10||610|
|M||9.5" Dia x 20" H||22||1343|
|L||11.5" Dia x 23" H||38||2319|
|XL||9.5" Dia x 38" H||44||2,685|
|XXL||12.5" Dia x 26" H||53||3,234|