Idaho's Salmon River Guide Book 2nd Ed.
Item: 65020.02 | Product Details »
- Whether you are an experienced do-it-yourself boater or booking a commercial trip, you'll find this guidebook indispensable.
- This waterproof book includes everything you need to know to make the most of your journey down the Main Salmon River, from obtaining a permit to emptying your groover.
- The 2nd Edition contains numerous updates, new aerial photo-based contour maps, mile by mile descriptions, and trail information.
- Also includes packing and checklists, rapid diagrams, geology, good humor, history, and information about the newly formed Black Creek Rapid.
- This waterproof map and guide is a must have for every boat. More than 100 color photographs!
- Covers the Main Salmon River from Corn Creek to Carey Creek.
- Honorable Mention, National Outdoor Book Awards, 2005.
|Author:||Eric J. Newell & Allison J. Newell|
|Copyright:||2005 2nd Edition|
|Size:||9" x 6"|