NRS Women's Sayan PFD
Item: 40061.01 | Product Details »
- The NRS Sayan is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The seven-panel design moves with the body and the pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably caters to a woman's bust.
- Cool Flow System (CFS) panels in the back maximize ventilation keeping you cool on long days.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the season.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Sayan carries the US Coast Guard certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The NRS Women's Sayan PFD has a seven-panel design and an anatomically sculpted chest to effortlessly wrap female paddlers with comfort and protection. Thin back panel minimizes bulk and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation on warmer days. 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the season. Features a front-entry zipper, two large zippered pockets, lash tab, reflective accents and six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|