Astral Ronny Fisher Fishing PFD - Closeout
Item: 40090.01 | Product Details »
- The Ronny Fisher's Thin-Vent™ back panel works comfortably with any raft or kayak seat, including recreational kayak seats with higher backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Two flip-down pockets provide excellent working platforms for organizing and changing tackle.
- Two zippered pockets hold the gear every fisherman needs close at hand. One of the pockets even expands to hold your favorite beverage!
- The tool organizer holds pliers, line clips, etc., and multiple attachment points let you tether gear you don't want to lose.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- A stow-away hood provides handy protection when the weather turns foul. No need to stop fishing!
- Soft mesh liner provides ventilation and next-to-skin comfort.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Reflective detailing helps keep you visible in low-light conditions.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Lining:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon and polyester mesh|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Comm-3 Wetshoe - Closeout