- This 9th installment of the Limited Edition Greenjacket series invokes "warm Southwestern sunsets, catamaran sails and vintage rugby jerseys," says Astral. And we can see that.
- Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
- "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- The large, zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- Two zippered, side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Features a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- This life jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|