NRS Titanium Pilot Knife
On Sale: $89.96
$119.95 You Save 25%
Item: 47301.02 | Product Details »
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Titanium alloy|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||1.5 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Deluxe Boat Sponge
On Sale: NRS cVest Mesh Back PFD
On Sale: NRS Sea Kayak Paddle Float
On Sale: NRS Kayak Tow Line
On Sale: NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife