- Compact and low-profile in design with titanium construction creating a knife that's lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a sharp edge.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- Blunt safety edge prevents accidental punctures (and evenly spreads condiments on sandwiches at lunchtime).
- Features an integrated bottle opener and valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
SAFETY WARNING: The Neko Knife features a friction-release sheath. Improper operation of the knife and sheath can lead to serious injury. The knife is designed for single-hand release only. With the knife securely mounted on a life jacket accessory tab, simply grip the knife handle and pull. DO NOT hold the sheath with your hand while pulling on the knife; this can result in the cutting edge injuring your hand as the knife releases from the sheath.
|Blade Material:||Titanium alloy|
|Handle Material:||Full metal tang with TPU overmold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||3 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|