NRS MightyLight Dry Sack
Item: 55037.02 | Product Details »
- The MightyLight slides easily inside other bags and kayak hatches, offering a great way to organize your gear inside a larger dry bag, backpack, duffel or dry box.
- Super lightweight silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon stays soft and supple.
- The watertight StormStrip™ folding closure doubles as a carry handle.
- The sack must be closed properly to prevent water from getting in. Begin by folding the top strip over, and then fold (rather than roll) at least three more times before closing the buckle.
- Hook a carabiner through the D-ring on the quick-release buckle for a handy attachment point.
- The MightyLight is not intended for submersion or designed to be the sole watertight barrier for sensitive electronics, cameras and other items vulnerable to water damage. For maximum protection of these items, we recommend to use a hard or soft case with a totally waterproof seal.
The NRS MightyLight Dry Sack protects that roll of paper towels in your kitchen kit, the dainty bits in your overnight bag, or the snacks in your day hatch, without taking up valuable space, or too much of your budget.
Knowing how to properly seal a drybag is essential to keeping clothes, outdoor gear and personal items dry while rafting canoeing, kayaking and camping. In this video, we show you how to seal a top-loading dry bag by folding down and fastening the closure to achieve a water-tight seal. Using this method, a quality waterproof drybag will do an effective job of keeping water out and keeping your stuff dry.
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||40-denier silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|3L||5.5" Dia x 5" H|
|5L||6.5" Dia x 9.5" H|
|10L||7.5" Dia x 13.75" H|
|15L||9.5" Dia x 13" H|
|25L||9.5" Dia x 21.5" H|
|35L||11.5" Dia x 20.5" H|