Stand Up Paddleboarding, Guide to Safety, Rescue and Technique
Item: 65074.01 | Product Details »
- Includes overviews and comparisons on various gear, including boards, paddles and personal flotation devices.
- Breaks down basic skills and hazards within three categories of stand up paddling: flatwater, river running and ocean paddling.
- Includes the International Scale of River Difficulty and the Beaufort Wind Scale.
- Illustrations and colored photos offer visual examples throughout the guide, including step-by-step rescue techniques.
- Authors Julie Munger and Abigail Polsby are whitewater experts and avid standup paddlers from Sierra Rescue International.
Authors: Julie Munger & Abigail Polsby
Size: 7" x 9.5"
|Author:||Julie Munger & Abigail Polsby with Sierra Rescue International|
|Size:||7" x 9.5"|