RiverMaps Arkansas River Colorado Guide Book
Item: 66209.01 | Product Details »
- Covers 115 miles of the Arkansas River from Hayden Meadows to Canon City.
- River sections include Pine Creek, Numbers, Fractions, Milk Run, Browns Canyon, Stone Bridge to Rincon, Rincon to Pinnacle Rock, Parkdale and Royal Gorge.
- Mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points, as well as current permit requirements and regulations.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high-quality waterproof paper won't tear and the ink won't bleed no matter how harsh of a soaking you put it through.
Size: 9" x 14"
|Author:||Duwain Whitis and Tom Martin|
|Size:||9" x 14"|