- Sit on it, stand on it, chuck it onshore, the rotomolded construction makes this cooler nearly indestructible.
- Freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Extra-thick wall design holds up to two inches of pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam for unmatched ice retention.
- Vortex™ Drain System is leakproof, rugged and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology for a bust-proof design.
- Full-length, molded-in, self-stopping hinge won't hyperextend or break.
- Features non-slip, non-marking feet, molded tie-down slots for easy mounting and carry handle.
- With a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio, the Roadie holds 14 cans.
- All Tundra® series coolers are certified bear-resistant.
|Capacity:||16 cans (2:1 ratio) or 20 lbs of just ice|
|Material:||Rotomolded food grade UV-resistant polyethylene|
|Insulation:||Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam|
|External Dimensions:||19 1/8" L x 13 5/8" W x 14 1/4" H|
|Internal Dimensions:||13" L x 8 3/8" W x 9 7/8" H|
|Cooler Volume:||5 gallons|