NRS Outlaw 140 Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 86039.01 | Product Details »
Top of inflatable floor insert.
Bottom of inflatable floor insert.
Batten attachments for securing floor to raft.
- NRS Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested NRS boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 21" tubes and a 7' 2" width give the 14' Outlaw 140 great carrying capacity and big water stability while still being small enough for rocky technical waters.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat a stiffer wave-punching ride while providing a stable platform for standing in the boat.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is securely attached to the self-bailing under-floor with our time-tested Batten Attachment System. You can see the attachment points on the bottom of the floor insert in the additional photo labeled "Bottom of inflatable floor insert."
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- With the optional third thwart 8-9 paddlers can have a blast running rivers.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The NRS BAT(Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||62/4000|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||39/1000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||62/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||44"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||83"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|