- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Escape SUPs feature our proprietary Axis Technology™ plus a 6" wide stiffening band to improve stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the tail come rigged and ready with bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||11.6: 11'6" L x 32" W x 6" T |
12.6: 12'6" L x 30" W x 6" T
14.0: 14' L x 29" W x 6" T
|Paddler Size Range:||11.6: 100-250 lbs |
12.6: 100-250 lbs
14.0: 100-250 lbs
|Volume:||11.6: 326 L |
12.6: 335 L
14.0: 363 L
|Weight:||11.6: 26 lbs |
12.6: 27 lbs
14.0: 34 lbs
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|