STAR High Five Self-Bailing Raft
Item: 86223.01 | Product Details »
- Ideal for 2-4 paddlers who want to challenge themselves on technical whitewater, or you can row it on smaller streams where larger boats can't go.
- Diminishing tubes punch through waves and create more room in the bow and stern compartments.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi for stiff and responsive whitewater performance.
- One removable thwart with three thwart positions let you set up the boat to suit your paddle crew.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Wear patches on the tops of the tubes add a layer of protection plus better traction for paddlers seated on the tubes.
- The BAT system (Batten Attachment Thwart) lets you easily add, move or remove thwarts. The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Four separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Includes ten 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and two carry handles.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||16.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||62/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||28"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||50"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|