STAR Outlaw 120 Self-Bailing Raft
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 19" tubes and 6'3" width make the 12' Outlaw 120 sporty but surefooted in technical water.
- Slightly diminished tube design opens up more room in the end compartments and lets you add a third thwart for a paddling crew up to 6.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings provide plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Two handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes and thwarts and floor.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17.5"/17.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7 & D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||37"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||60"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|