- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes.
- 13-feet long with 30" of rocker and 22" continuous-curve tubes, the Kima 13 dances through big waves and boulder gardens for maximum whitewater fun.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Three inflation chambers each tube ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A 44 oz/1000 denier wear patch layer on the tops of the tubes protect against frame wear.
- Twenty 1.5" stainless steel D-rings on each tube give you abundant tiedown points for securing the frame.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||44/1000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||20|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Maximum Frame Length:||80"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: STAR Kima Sport Cat Cataraft Frame
On Sale: NRS Superston Open Oarlock
On Sale: STAR Kima 14 Cataraft