STAR Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak
Item: 86242.01 | Product Details »
- Outfitters, camps and rental programs looking to offer customers a fun and sporty ride that's still beginner friendly will love the Outlaw.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value.
- The drop stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- An inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Thwart seat attaches with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor, allowing you to position it to suit the paddler.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry to and from the water.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||17"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|