- The NRS LowPro Frame fitting secures cross members and frame accessories to our 1 5/8" OD frame pipe.
- Forging the aluminum aligns the crystalline structure of the metal, creating a much stronger LoPro than the older, cast version.
- Because of that extra strength we're able to slim down the profile and hollow the shank, making it 25% lighter while still being stronger!
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface provide increased holding strength on high-torsion frame accessories like casting platforms, thigh bars and deluxe foot bars.
- The LoPro fitting includes a coined (flattened curve) U-bolt, two washers and two nylon lock nuts, also a 5/16" x 2" bolt and nylon lock nut for attaching the LoPro to frame pipe.
- When using LoPros with non-NRS pipe, the pipe needs to be 1.380" inside diameter. Also, be aware that the LoPro will not have holes drilled for the bolt that affixes it to the frame pipe.
NRS frame parts that include LoPro fittings are manufactured by skilled Frameshop craftsmen, using specialized lathes, jigs, hydraulic benders and drill presses. The LoPro does not have the hole drilled for attaching it to frame pipe. For best results, we recommend only attempting to assemble your own frame parts from frame pipe and LoPros if you have good metal shop skills and equipment. If you have specific questions, please give us a call.
|Shank outer diameter:||1 3/8"|
|Fit:||Saddle fits pipe with 1 5/8" outer diameter|
|Weight:||Single with hardware is 0.8 lbs.|
|Material:||Hot-forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy|
|3 3/8"||2"||2 1/8"||1 5/8"||1 3/8"||2"|