- We stock the Bighorn I in two lengths. 65" and 68" frames are an excellent fit for most 12' and 13' rafts.
- The adjustable and adaptable NRS raft frame system lets you decide where you want to mount your cooler or dry box.
- The Bighorn I Raft Frame Includes two 9' NRS straps and four strap slides for securing your cooler or dry box to the frame.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, three Cross Bars, Foot Bar, Low-Back Seat, 8" Oar Mounts, two 9' NRS Tie-Down Straps, and four Strap Slides.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.
Frame width is measured center to center of the side rails.
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 68" is 40 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||4 (3' or 4' straps)|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS Superston Open Oarlock
On Sale: Molded Oar Sleeve
On Sale: Oar Right
On Sale: Oarlock Stainless Springs